Friday, May 21, 2010

Change

My husband and I have decided to try the workout program P90X and today marks the finish of our first week! I am very proud of myself. Along with this new exercise routine I have once again taken on the challenge of weight watchers. I am on day 5 and have not gone over my points. I will weigh in every Sunday. I am thinking of posting a before and after picture but I don't know if I am that brave! I started the program last Sunday weighing 170.4......can't believe I am posting that......ah well....who cares. Its easier to do this whole thing since my hubby and I are being healthy together. I hope to continue to post about the outcome of my hard work!

Other changes that are taking place include friendships. I am feeling a little bitter about this one. Its a sad day when you realize you only have ONE truly amazing friend. I feel like I have always put so much effort into friendships and get very little back....and really??? you shouldn't have to put effort into being a friend, right? I think maybe that is too much for some to handle, but for me, that is the kind of friends I like to surround myself with. I am not a girl that likes drama. I have been out of high school many, many, many years and quite frankly I don't want to revisit. Ok. Vent over. I'm good now. Thanks blog for being here when I need you most! LOL.............................

4 comments:

  1. WTG on the 5 day milestone! You should totally do before/after pics. It would be inspiring, I think!

    I'm with you on the friends thing, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job with the workout. You are going to look and feel great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its like you take the words right outta my mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I found your new blog! Grayson is adorable...what a beautiful family!
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete