Monday, May 24, 2010

So close.....yet so far away

In 6 1/2 months I will finally be able to call myself an RN. For those of you who don't know, I have been in and out of college since I graduated high school, which seems like many moons ago. So far I have achieved an associate of science and a phlebotomy certificate. None of which took me anywhere in life, except maybe a little more in debt. Shortly after Veda was born I went back to school, only this time I chose nursing school. At the beginning it was very hard to see any kind of light at the end of the tunnel. Nursing school is nothing like college. The testing is different, there are skill competencies, and tons of homework that doesn't count until you have a high enough grade on exams to pass the class. Somehow, I am proud to say that I have managed to hold a 3.8 GPA....I missed a 4.0 in ONE class by 1%.......irritating. So, in 61/2 months I hope to be posting graduation pictures. Can you wish me some luck?? I'm thinking I might need a little of that this semester...please?? Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck even though I have no doubt you are going to do great :)

    ReplyDelete